Wednesday, June 26, 2013

16 (1/2) Weeks...Gender Reveal!




Hi Everyone!

I'm just doing a quick update because we've had a long day and I don't have the energy to do much more!

The big news is that we had our ultrasound today...it was amazing! I still can barely feel the baby moving, and not very often, so it was amazing to see it moving around! Very active little bugger, just like Norah was (and is)!

I'll insert the photos here so you can see for yourselves what we're having this time! :-)





IT'S A BOY!!!

We are so excited! We really had no preference at all, and of course all children are different, but a boy is going to be an entirely new experience for us! Watching Norah grow and change, and learning new things about her every day has been amazing so far, and now we can't wait to get to know this little boy too! YAY!!!

The ultrasound was so much fun. It was ten minutes of mostly a normal 2D ultrasound, but we had several peeks in 3D as well, which was pretty cool! We have a DVD of the whole thing. I'd like to post it on here, but I don't know if we have the equipment to upload it. We'll see! We also have a CD with more photos on it, but our computer's CD drive is broken!!! :-/ We scanned these.

Anyway, it was just incredible to see how absolutely complete and perfectly formed our baby is at just 16 weeks in the womb! It definitely makes this whole thing more real to me. I can't wait to meet him! Now to come up with a name! :-) 

More soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment